Monday, June 08, 2009

This last Saturday was such a productive day! (Its nice to have some days like that). We were busy but in a good way. Brady and I first cleaned out our crawl space to get rid of some junk for a garage sale next weekend. That took up most of the morning....so we decided we needed to have a little fun. We packed a little picnic and headed to the park. We rode our bikes about 2 miles down hill to and awesome park which was PACKED full of little kids. We found a nice little spot to eat lunch and feed the ducks. Then it was time to head back....UP HILL! Ugh...I was dead by the time I got home. Brady, who rides his bike to work all the time, was just full of energy! So we put the girls down for a nap...I wish I went right along with them....but we cleaned out our garage and washed the cars. (of course it rained the very next day). After we got cleaned up, we went to a neighborhood BBQ. It was a "get to know you" sort of thing with the families in the cul-de-sac behind us. The girls had a blast playing in the street (where they know they aren't supposed to be) but we had the street blocked off, because no one needed to get in or out. I thought about taking pictures of the BBQ, but I didn't want people to think i was weird....so no pics. But here are some of our picnic....

Kailyn and Taylor playing a little game of Ring around the Rosie



Taylor absolutely LOVES this game



Under a really weird thing for our picnic
Family shot

4 comments:

MK said...

How fun! I want to ride my bike to a picnic...oh wait, I am too lazy! :) Is that Fossil creek Park? I have never seen that wierd thing.

Tiffany said...

Yeah for an update! So fun! You two are cool parents! I wouldn't have taken pics at the BBQ either, sometimes the camera isn't such a great idea, lol. Glad you had fun!

jon and alli said...

yeah! we wanna go...maybe soon!

The Waltz's said...

I want bikes! But now we'd have to get two double trailers...and I doubt Brian would EVER work that hard to get somewhere, lol. Biking is beyond him when cars have been invented. It looks like you guys had so much fun though!