Monday, June 08, 2009

A while back, we were talking about what we can do to spruce up our backyard. I wanted to put in a nice big deck, but we are going to have to save up a few years for that to happen. We also wanted some privacy from out backdoor neighbors, so we decided to put in some trees. Here is the result.



Before....







During....





After!


I think it looks so much nicer. It adds a little more green to the yard. Now, in about 10-15 years, we will have the privacy we were talking about... haha




3 comments:

MK said...

Very NICE!!! Ours next?! I love the picture of Kailyn digging in!

jon and alli said...

I like it! i forgot how huge your yard is...

The Waltz's said...

It looks good! Lol, I love that you can see the big picture, because right now those sweet little trees are mostly just an adorabe addition to your backyard. I lost your number in my old phone...fell in the toilet. Call me soon or text me so I can have it! I swear this year we will get together. We'll be back in September. Miss you, LOVE you!