Memorial Day Weekend was spent down in Denver with my parents. My dad cooked up an awesome BBQ and watched lacrosse all day. It was SO nice to just relax in the hot tub and enjoy every ones company. It rained alot down there so Kailyn and Tyler had lots of fun playing and splashing in puddles. We went to the park just down the street and were caught in a nasty rain storm. It was lightning and thundering with lots of rain and hail. We had to take cover under some overhang of the pool to wait it out. Taylor was loving it, but Kailyn, however, was so scared. poor thing....But it was lots of fun. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures...I just forgot...oh well.
Kailyn having fun in the puddles

Kailyn LOVES this dog
My parents dog, Riley, just mad himself at home (on Brady's foot!)
1 comment:
I love playing in puddles too ;) Ashlynn has a honing device that just draws her towards them. That's when puddles become less fun for me. ha ha
Post a Comment