Monday, June 08, 2009

Playing Catch-up

It has come to my attention that I have not blogged in almost 2 months! What in the world?! I cannot believe time has just passed my by. The thing is, that we haven't really been up to much...just keeping busy with "stuff". But here is what we have been doing these past 2 months....

4 comments:

jon and alli said...

'bout time! :)

Katielin317 said...

You guys have too much cute for one little family. Your girls look like so much fun! And I have to ask what Kailyns nap/sleep routine is like. I know, random, but you mentioned her nap in here and Emmie's sleep is starting to get a little weird..and frustrating. Anyway, Keep enjoying your summer!

Erin said...

kailyn is "in her room" from about 2-4. Sometimes she sleeps and some times she doesn't. It just depends on what we do in the morning and if she is worn out. I have Taylor sleeping then too, so its really nice to have a few hours to myself. ;o) But nap time is SO frustrating when they don't sleep!

Tiffany said...

I am ready for an update again??? You and your girls are so cute...we need more pics:).