Sometimes I dont know how to explain my little girl



Yesterday, at about 11:30am, I come out of Taylor's room because I had just finished feeding her. I was a little nervous because I didn't hear Kailyn playing...and when Kailyn is quite, that means she has done something or is doing something bad. But to my amazement, I come out and see Kailyn at the bottom of the stairs (on the landing) sleeping! and all her favorite toys are lined up on the stairs sleeping too. When I asked her if she was sleepy, she quickly "Shhhhed" me and said "Everyone's sleeping. You have to be quiet." Oh my! funny little girl
6 comments:
That is seriously SO freaking cute! Did she really sleep there or just play sleep? I hate the quiet...you always know something is going on. Bring those cute girls over to play.
She is so cute. She has such a creative little mind!
It must be a girl thing. My girls LOVE to play "take a nap" and make all their "babies" do it too!
I agree, I think it is a girl thing. Except Chloe puts her dolls to sleep in her bed- the stairs is quite an interesting place to take a nap! It's so funny when she tucks in her dolls and then comes out and says "Shhh!!!". Two seconds later she'll go back in and hold her doll away from her as far as she possibley can and say "Poo-Poo!" and then pat it's rear, indicating that it's time for a diaper change, which always follows nap time. :-) I love that her dolls all have a spot on each step on the stairs, that is too funny. :-)
HAHa. well, at least each doll has a separate step. You wouldn't want to crowd them!
Kailyn cracks me up! That is too cute!
Post a Comment