Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I know I'm a little behind...its been kind of a crazy couple days. I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I know we sure did. Kailyn had such a blast trick or treating. Who wouldn't?! Here are a few (of the many) pictures we took... Kailyn, obviously Snow White and Taylor is the poison apple.







This last weekend was one that was jam packed. Friday was Halloween...we stayed up late eating candy and running off all the sugar. On Saturday, we headed down to Denver for a good friends' baby shower, which was so great. Saturday night, we had a little birthday party for my nephew, Tyler, who turned 4 on the 29th. We opened presents and ate some cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday, T-Bone!! and on Sunday, Dave and Ashley blessed their third little boy....Grant Mathew. It was such a wonderful blessing and such a fun time afterward. Lots and lots of family and grand kids everywhere. There were so many grand kids that it gets kind of hard to keep track of them all.... (wink, wink) :o) all the grand kids. (bottom row: Adam, Kailyn, Brandon, Jared Top row: Andrew, Hudson, Cindy, Grant, Berne, Taylor, Ethan)

4 comments:

MK said...

Those are some good looking pumpkins to go with those good looking kiddos! Kailyn looks so pretty and Taylor is so cute as the little apple! I love her face in the pictures.

Ixchelle said...

I love the idea of Snow White and the poison apple! So Cute!

Emily Ortiz said...

Your girls are so cute! They both look adorable in their costumes!

Sage Pierce said...

They are both so cute! Kaiyln always looks so sweet and happy! And Taylor, with her smile...watch out for the boys!