A little glimpse into the lives of Brady, Erin, Kailyn, Taylor and Logan
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Here are some family pictures that were taken a few weeks ago by my old roomate, Casey. The outdoor pictures were taken on the CSU campus at the "Oval". It was so pretty there! Thanks Casey!!
All of your pictures are so cute!! I am so impressed that you got so many good ones. Whenever we get family pictures it seems like we are lucky to get one good one.
4 comments:
You guys are such a beautiful family. I love the outdoor pictures! The girls smiles say it all, Happy Family.
All of your pictures are so cute!! I am so impressed that you got so many good ones. Whenever we get family pictures it seems like we are lucky to get one good one.
I love your beautiful family! Your little girls are adorable!
Very cute pictures! I like the ones outside the best!
Post a Comment