On Saturday we celebrated Brady's 28th birthday! I was so glad his birthday was on a Saturday so he could do whatever he wanted. He hasn't been able to do lots of "hobbies" lately... so he decided it would be a perfect day to do some mountain biking. While he was gone, the girls and I made some last minute arrangements for his birthday. After he got home and the girls had their naps, we opened presents! Kailyn got him a really cool pair of biking gloves and Taylor got him a new Wii game. Thanks to our good friends the Ortiz', we were able to enjoy a dinner out without our girls. We went to Hibachi Steakhouse and had a wonderful meal. After dinner, we headed back to the Ortiz' house to surprise Brady with some Rhubarb pie. (his favorite) I wanted to do something different than the traditional cake because well, he doesn't like cake! That's a no-brainer I guess.... I hope he had a great day! Happy birthday to the best husband and daddy ANY girl could ask for! WE LOVE YOU BRADY!




2 comments:
I'm so sad we missed it! We almost brought you pie on Sunday, too. How sad. We'll have to do something soon!
happy birthday brady! we wish we could've partied with you guys!
Erin you are so beautiful! I love your hair- you look fabulous! We sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment