Thursday, October 16, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Something has to be said about a girl and her love of shoes. Kailyn hasn't taken my boots off all day! It is so funny watching her try to walk....oh my.....totally made my day!

6 comments:

laurdacooj said...

ho in the world is Kailyn so so big! She looks so grown up... it would be the high heeled boots:)... we miss you guys... and your cutie pie girls!!

Koenig Family Blog said...

So cute!

Emily Ortiz said...

What makes the outfit complete is the silver beads around her waste! So cute and funny!

Ben and Anna said...

The really impressive thing is that she is at the top of the stairs...I am not sure I would even dare traverse the stairs in heels....what a brave girl.

The Coopers said...

That is too funny! I love how the boots go all the way up her leg. She is great at accessorizing :)

Tiffany said...

I love the boots!