
Kailyn LOVES princesses. She has a favorite movie that she could watch over and over again. Enchanted. Its a great movie...I love it too. The other day, Kailyn hit her head pretty good on the cement and had a huge bump. We were trying to put some ice on it and the only way she would sit still enough to do that was by watching "the princess movie". So Kailyn was sitting in Brady's lap with the ice. Towards the end of the movie there is a dancing scene. So she gets up and starts to dance. A few minutes later, she looks at Brady and says: "Huh. I don't have a Prince!" So, Brady got up and started dancing with her. I thought it was the cutest thing! Soon enough, she will get her real prince.
My little lovelies...



2 comments:
Cute pictures of the girls!
They are SO beautiful! Save one for Cody please? :)
Post a Comment