Tuesday, June 03, 2008

2 months!

Taylor had her 2 month baby check up. The Doctor said she was doing so well! She weighs 12.5 lbs. and is 23.5 inches long! And I think I saw her head size at 15 inches. She is so far off the charts, the Doctor was thinking that she was 4 months old. She started asking me questions that a 4 month old would do...and then she realized, that she is only 2 months old. ha ha It was pretty funny. We both had a pretty good laugh. Taylor is such a happy baby. She has a great schedule during the day which makes the days go so much smoother. However, her sleeping at night is a different story. She wakes up at 2 to 3 times at night to eat. We are working on fixing that right now. But other than that, she is such a great baby. We couldn't have asked for a better, CUTER baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she is doing so well! Thanks for all the posts and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow she is really getting big. IT's kinda funny Beau who is 9 months is 15.4 pounds. That is crazy!!

laurdacooj said...

What a fun surprise when I logged onto your blog- so much new stuff!!! I love you guys, your girls are so cute and so are you! Kailyn is so pretty, so is Taylor, I love K's hair! That last picture of you & Camille is so cute! I love it!