A few days ago I had what Brady calls a "Mommy moment". I just blame it on my hormones getting back to normal. But for some reason I just couldn't stop crying. It wasn't a sad cry but still crying. And then I realized that it was because Kailyn LOVES her new sister. The other day, we were giving Taylor her "tummy time" and Kailyn came right up to her and laid with her. She just laid with her! She didn't even say anything to her or try to touch her or anything. She was just looking at her so sweetly. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. I love these girls!


4 comments:
LOVE Mommy moments!!! What sweet girls!
I STILL blame all my mommy moments on hormones! Too cute! I love those girls. Taylor is getting so big. She is going to be so beautiful, just like her big sister!
That was such a sweet post! I LOVE that last picture of the girls on the caret together! Oh, you are going to have so much fun!
There is seriously nothing sweeter than that! I still have "mommy moments" all the time when I see my girls do something sweet together.
Post a Comment