Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hair cut

I forgot about a bunch of pictures I took lately. Things get pretty crazy with 2 kids now a days. I don't know how people handle more than one kid!


About a week after Taylor was born, I noticed that Kailyn's hair was getting quite "ratty". Her hair was really uneven and didn't look very good. So, I took her to a kids hair salon. She got to sit in a taxi cab seat while she watched Elmo. The lady did a great job on her hair considering Kailyn kept turning her head to look around. This was Kailyns first hair cut and they let me keep a clump of her hair for her little memory book. The first hair cut is definitely worth remembering.

3 comments:

MK said...

I absolutely LOVE the mommy and me matching haircuts! You are both so cute!

Sage Pierce said...

Kailynn's hair is SO cute!! She is so darling!

Anonymous said...

I love her new haircut! She looks like such a big girl with it.