Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some Cute Pictures

My good friend Sage and her little boy Porter came over the other day for some play time, lunch and just to catch up on each other. Sage is an amazing photographer and she snapped a couple shots of Taylor. I absolutely love these pictures. I just pulled them off of her blog....(i hope you don't mind, Sage.) Thank you so much for taking these pictures!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!

laurdacooj said...

that little Taylor... she is dang good lookin... just like her big twin sister and pretty mommy!

Emily Ortiz said...

Those pics are so cute! I love them all, she is so precious!

Tiffany said...

She is adorable! You're a pretty good photographer too! I love your other posts with the two girls sleep side by side!

Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable pictures. Your girls are cute. Hope you guys visit AZ soon so we can see ya again, it's been awhile.

Awright13 said...

I'm a fan. i'll have to come see you guys this summer and check out the whole "you have two kids now" thing. Should be fun.

Is Brady hankerin' for some manliness in the house? Is kid #3 gonna be a boy? Stay tuned to find out the mysterious conclusion!