Monday, August 03, 2009

Quote of the day

Brady always asks for hugs and kisses when he leave for work.
Brady: Kailyn give me a kiss before I go to work.
Kailyn: No way! I have carmex on.


We were at the park and Kailyn wanted to push me and Taylor on the swing.
Kailyn: Wow Mom, you're heavy.
Me: Huh, sorry bout that :o/

Kids say the darndest things....

3 comments:

laurdacooj said...

this is hilarious- Kailyn is SOSOS girly! I love the carmex! ha ha ha hahaa!!! Cannon gave me the same response when I went blond- so blunt and brutal- he said, mom, I don't like your white hair. ouch... ha ha ha,but thanks again for the honesty!

Katielin317 said...

Oh man. Just gotta love 'em eh?

The Waltz's said...

Lol. How old is Kailyn? She sounds like Ash, who will be 4 on Halloween. So cute! I started a 'From The Mouths of Babes' thing on my blog with a bunch of silly stories like that. You should definately write them down! My mommy brain can't hold all the cuteness in. I forget stuff I put on there a week ago, ha ha.