We haven't been up to much lately...just a lot of lacrosse practice and hanging out...here are some favorite pictures of the girls one night. They found some sun glasses and Taylor was loving them! 




Last week, March 21st was little Owen's first birthday! We went down to Parker to celebrate with him. Greg and Stacy got him his own little cake to "dive" into....but no way! He was not having it. He was so cute and CLEAN!





Last week, March 21st was little Owen's first birthday! We went down to Parker to celebrate with him. Greg and Stacy got him his own little cake to "dive" into....but no way! He was not having it. He was so cute and CLEAN!




This last Thursday was "the Blizzard of 2009". This storm was nothing like the one we had a few years ago. I compare all the snow storms to that one...and nothing has impressed me since then. BUT, we got 2 snow days and Brady came home from work early 2 days too! It was really nice!! Kailyn and Brady made a Kailyn-sized snowman complete with asparagus hair and a carrot nose.


Stay tuned for some more updates....Taylor turns 1! And hopefully, we will have some more games that I can report some more wins. There were a couple cancelled due to the snow. I think we are going to have to cancel another one tomorrow too! oh well. I am happy to report that we are 3-0 now! haha we have had a pretty easy schedule lately. Our tough competition is coming up really soon. Tomorrow is one of the hard ones....cross your fingers!!
4 comments:
you guys are so stinkin cute! I love the sunglasses, and your snowman was so much better than ours. we couldn't find anything to make the face out of. so sad.
Very cute pics! Little Taylor looks like a cutie with her sunglasses on! I'm not too sad I missed that snow storm!! :) We miss you guys!
I can't believe that Taylor is almost 1!
Keep up the good work in the Lacrosse games!
Good luck on your game! Cute pics!
Post a Comment