Ever since lacrosse season started, I have been so stinkin busy! But I have to say, all the work has paid off. There was no lacrosse program anywhere in Norther Colorado until now... thus being the inaugural season. The girls had their first game ever and it was on the road. The out come was awesome! We WON!! ...not only did we win, but we destroyed the competition. The final score was 15-8. The girls are so happy and of course so are the coaches. Chantal has worked so hard with this team and it totally shows.
I wish I could say the same for JV though....they have struggled to play together as a team, and yesterday it showed. They lost 7-8 in the final seconds of the game. We have some work to do with them. dun dun dun....
Now that the first game is under our belts, we know what we can and cant do as a team and go from there. As of today, and after 1 game, we are #4 in the state! hahaha its still really early....
3 comments:
I still can't believe that you coach. You have to be SO BUSY!! I'll bet it's so much fun, though.
I'm so excited for you! That must be a dream for you!
Cute new layout!!
Post a Comment