It has been SO long since my last post....an entire MONTH has gone by. sorry bout that! The thing is, I got a new camera for Christmas and trying to figure things out is kinda scary/intimidating. Long story short, I broke the camera cord that puts the pictures from the camera to the computer - Brady fixed it - I took some more pictures - I broke it again. woops! so we just got a new card reader instead of dealing with the stupid cord itself and it finally came in the mail!! woohoo! So here is a little of what we have been up to.
I turned 26! Brady took me to a Mammoth lacrosse game and an awesome dinner with some awesome friends. He got me an 8g card for my phone so I can have over 2,000 songs on my phone! who the heck needs an ipod anymore?!
we got to hang out with my sister for a few days. we watched all 5 cousins at the same time for a little bit...holy cow...what an experience!! pretty much 2 sets of twins and a brand new baby make for some pretty dicey moments. but it was so much fun to see everyone.
The weather was super nice a week ago. We took a couple trips to the park for a picnic. We get bottled up in the house so often during the winter (i mean cold days...its still winter!) that we have to take advantage of the nice weather.
Here is Kailyn doing what she does the best...how do we get her to stop that?!?!





8 comments:
your girls are so cute... like you! taylor has such a pretty smile- I used to think she looked so much like Brady and now I can see you too! Happy Birthday, you ollllld woman! ha ha ha! just kidding!!!
Very cute pictures! I'm happy for a new post! And yes Happy Birthday to you!
Yeah! for the update! I love seeing the new pictures of your girls. They make me smile. I LOVE the new look of the blog too, it also makes me happy!
Happy birthday!! when was it? I am sorry I missed it. I didn't realize we were almost exactly a year apart!!
Your girls are too cute for words! I'm pretty jealous that Taylor is crawling! Cailyn just rolls and rolls to where she wants to be!
Your girls are getting so big...HOW HAVE I NEVER MET THEM!!! I don't know how to stop thumb sucking...we're working on nose picking...any advice? I'd gladly take thumb sucking ;)lol
Aren't new camera's the best?! I'm glad you got it fixed. Your kids are so adorable. Who knew we could go to the park in the middle January and February? I can't wait for spring and Summer time.
is is about the 5th blog I've read where updated posts didn't happen because the camera/camera cord/computer was missing/broken/on the fritz! How can technology be so good and sO OBNOXIOUS at the same time?
PS, Hope you don't mind I'm checking your blog sans invitation, you're just too cute not to keep up with!
Post a Comment