That is pretty wild! I bet your Mom is kinda proud :) I have to tell you how cute Kailyn was when we took the nursery class into primary a few weeks ago. She was SO excited to be in there and sing with the big kids. She kept talking about how it would be her turn to go stand in the front one day. I am really sad she's not in my Sunbeams class!
4 comments:
WOAH! Creepy!
Wow that is amazing! They really do look like twins. Cool stuff!
WOW!! I have seen people that claimed to look alike, but I wouldn't have known the two apart were it not for the black and white!
That is pretty wild! I bet your Mom is kinda proud :) I have to tell you how cute Kailyn was when we took the nursery class into primary a few weeks ago. She was SO excited to be in there and sing with the big kids. She kept talking about how it would be her turn to go stand in the front one day. I am really sad she's not in my Sunbeams class!
Post a Comment