Monday, December 08, 2008

So, we have been on a video-taking role! I guess it makes up for not taking any pictures for Thanksgiving. (Which, by the way, was awesome! Thanks everyone!) This first video is kinda mean...but really kinda funny! Brady was teasing Kailyn about her nose....Well, you'll just have to see for yourself. I laugh every time I see it!

8 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

so mean! hilarious, but so mean!

MK said...

So funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I understand Kailyn's pain. As a kid a neighbor "took my nose". I cried until my mom walked me around the block to go and get it. One of those traumatic, etched in your brain experiences.

Anonymous said...

Ya know - I don't comment too much about your stuff , but, in this case I will. Brady, we need to talk, about the abuse poor scooter has to put up with in addition to the failure of feebee to come to her aid as well as you not returning things you borrow from other people in the same condition it was in when you borrowed it - if ya know what I mean.

Erin said...

haha poor little kailyn....its all in good fun. i hope she wont be have a nose complex in the future...

Anonymous said...

"Oh no! Its running away!!" THAT was the cutest, funniest thing i've seen in awhile. I especially love how she has to keep hiking up her pants while running...Emmie has to do that too:) I'm still laughing at that video. Seriously hilarious.

Tiffany said...

Hilarious indeed!!!!!!! I loved it! You had me in a roaring laughter... So, I probably shouldn't tell you this but I do things like this to kids all the time at school... I love to get them thinking... don't worry I don't steal their noses in third grade, just tell them that I called their mom and now they can't play the play station until their school work is done... and I never call, but it works like a charm and parents play around with me...I guess that's a bad exampll. My point is kids are funny! I love this video!

Bev said...

that was classic. I love it. she is adorable.