We took a drive up to Estes Park on Saturday to see the Elk and changing leaves. However, there were no elk and the leaves are all still green! It was such a disappointment! But it was a beautiful day with lots of sun shine and a crisp mountain breeze. It felt so good to be in the mountains and fresh air. We went with the Parker's and just window shopped and ate at this pretty good Mexican restaurant. The only reason we go there is for their fries. ha ha I know that sounds weird...but this Mexican restaurant and the worlds best fries!! After lunch, tons of people started filling the streets. I guess there was some festival going on. So we just headed home. Maybe next month we can get up there are really see some changing leaves and elk.
A big bounce castle that Kailyn had all to herself




This was the closest we got to fall colors... so sad!

6 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the one with you and your girls! We are planning on going up there when we get back from Mexico...we should go together.
OK, how sad is it that I didn't even know you had cut your hair and have glasses??? Look'n good!See you Saturday!
Darling! Taylor is growing up! She looks like your husband:). I love your hair and glasses!
We were in Estas Sunday and Monday. Did you see the Elk?
Erin! You have such a beautiful Family. I miss you!
I looked too see if you had a blog...and you do! I really have too much time on my hands! These are great pictures! Ben and I need to get up to Estes Park.
Post a Comment