Definitely not the best picture of Kailyn, but you can see how cheesy she can be...Yes, that's right...Kailyn turned 3 years old on August 30th. I cant believe it either. She is so big! Just today, I called around to people for preschool for her! I am not ready for this at all! Kailyn had such a wonderful birthday. She was spoiled beyond her wildest dreams. We spent the weekend in Denver with my parents for the Rocky Mountain Showdown. We have rivals in the family (Brady with CSU and Jon with CU) and then had an awesome BBQ. Finally, after all the waiting and anticipation, Kailyn was ready to open her presents. She made out like a bandit with all her princess loot. Princess rocking chair, bike, coloring books, Snow White doll and dress up stuff and fun trampoline and shopping cart. This should keep her busy for the next year, right?! Thank you to everyone who made her birthday so great.
So many presents to open!
Princess coloring books from Great Grandma Eakle
Shopping Cart from Ga-ga, Stacy, Little O, Jom, Alli, and Tyler
Trampoline from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Berne
Gotta love the hair accessories... (Please excuse the CU trash can in the background...we put it to good use though.)
Petrified wood from Unky Bob

Her favorite Toy ever! Snow White doll. She has to go to bed with this doll every night and for every nap. Thanks Gran Patty and Old Goat!!
Cousins!


Tyler was pretty excited about the cake...he was so excited about Kailyn's presents too. He kept shouting "What is it, Kailyn?!" ahhh....so funny!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kailyn!!!! Looks like you had an AWESOME day and WHOA, what a crazy amount of presents!!! Erin- did you find a preschool? It still is crazy that I have a kid in preschool... They get so old so fast!
She looks so grown up. I think she grew up over night because she didn't look that old last week. Love all the pictures. Happy birthday Kay Kay
What a fun birthday party! I'm glad she had so much fun with her family and cousin! Happy Birthday to you Kailyn!
Happy Birthday Kailyn!!! She is so big & pretty! And hey, if your still looking for a preschool, Britt and I were going to do joy school this year with can & luke, you should ask her if she is, it's super fun & easy:)
hope to see you next week!!!!!
Post a Comment