
A while back, I joined a stamping club! I have been needing something to do and this was the perfect thing for me! We meet once a month for 5 months and get some fun new ideas for card making. (There are still some open spaces available if anyone up here wants to join too!) Last night, we had our first meeting and it was so much fun. We got the new stampin up! catalog along with a cute pad of paper and matching pen that my demonstrator made for us. We learned how to make a cute little gift card holder and learned a new scratch and sniff technique. I really do have an addiction to stamping...its so much fun! I'll post some of the cards I learn how to make when I make them.
2 comments:
Your cards are always so cute!
What a fun idea! hey we are making our blog private so email me your email address so I can add you to our list of people to see the blog. greggmelissalaila@gmail.com
Post a Comment