




Taylor is 4 months old already! Can you believe that?! I sure can. It seems like she should be at least a year old by now...oh, how time doesn't fly when you don't sleep. That's right, Kailyn spoiled us by sleeping so much, I guess we expected too much from Taylor. She still isn't sleeping through the night. I get up with her once a night to feed her and then she will go back to bed for another hour or two. But her cuteness makes up for those dreaded nights. Taylor went to the Doctor today for her little check up. She was measuring 26.5 inches (95%+), 15.8lbs (90-95%) and her head measured about 16in. (50%). Taylor is rolling over so much these days that we really have to watch her. I don't think I'm ready to give up my little baby to movement yet. I love being able to hold her and make her smile all the time. She loves her daddy so much. Whenever Brady gets home from work, her face just lights up and laughs and smiles until her little cheeks hurt. ;o) Needless to say, Taylor loves her big sister too. She will sit in her bouncy seat and watch Kailyn run around the house, dance, color or whatever else she does. I bet she can't wait until she is big enough to do those things. Taylor is getting very strong, she can "stand" on our legs while we hold her. The Doctor said she might be an early walker. (We'll see if she even crawls!!) We love having this little girl around so much. She makes our days so happy with her bright smile.
5 comments:
She is so stinkin cutie! Love the pics.
So cute! They told us that Kenzie might be an early walker too and she is 14 and a half months and we are still waiting... :) I love her smile!
I see why you love her so much, she is so cute! I love her smile
oh my goodness Erin... she is so so cute!.. no. so, so beautiful!
She is darling!
Post a Comment