Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Attitude!


Kailyn has developed a new skill in letting us know she doesn't want to listen to us. The other day, Kailyn did something that she shouldn't have and I was going to talk to her about it. But when I had her sit with me, she put her hands over her ears and gave me a look that was less than pleasant. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's funny...although I'm sure it'll grow old quickly for you:) I love it when they figure out little things like this. If I am about to have a talk with Emmie like that she'll tell me right away "Be nice mama!!" Crazy little kids:)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! But only because I don't have to deal with it-I'm sure my time will come.

MK said...

Attitude and all, she's still so cute. Look at that face!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Ha ha- that is too funny. Don't you love it when they come up with their own idea of how the whole discipline thing should go? Chloe thinks it's hilarious when we try to spank her- she'll get one spank and then giggle hysterically and turn around and stick out her rump as if to say "Do it again!" Needless to say we've had to find alternative ways to do it, as that obviously doesn't work. :-)

Tiffany said...

Ha! How did you get the picture? Did she stay mad for a while? See, since I'm the teacher and when they do that, they have to pull a card for disrespect and they hate me even more, muhaha! Kids are too darn funny! I love every age group, they are so creative!

Ixchelle said...

I wonder where she got the attitude from... Brady Or You? ;)