Wednesday, July 09, 2008

3 Months

Here are some cute pictures of our little baby. I cant believe she is 3 months old already! She is doing so well! We don't go to the doctor this month, so I don't know how much she weighs or any of those numbers. Next month we will know. Taylor can roll over now. Just when we put her on her tummy, she rolls right to her back. She hates being on her tummy. She will smile at anyone anytime. She loves people especially her big sister. Kailyn can make Taylor smile and laugh every time! We are so blessed to have this little cutie in our lives. She is so wonderful!









8 comments:

Emily Ortiz said...

Little Taylor is adorable! Thanks for sharing the cute pics!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Aww! Man, those pictures ALMOST make me want to have another little baby girl right now...but I think we can wait a while for that, ha ha. She's adorable!

Koenig Family Blog said...

She is getting so big! Three months, crazy!

Christy said...

Hey Erin! Wow it has been forever since I've seen you! I can't believe you have two kids now. Man time flies by so fast. Yes we are expecting our first. I can't wait. Your kids are so cute, and you look so great. We'll have to keep in touch now with the amazing world of blogging.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months old. And what a cutie pie!!

MK said...

She is so cute. I love that dress. I also love your new background

Anonymous said...

Okay, so she is seriously adorable. It really is crazy that she is already so OLD! It's cruel how quickly time passes...

Thom and Laci Quist said...

What a beautiful baby. She is getting so big. I also have to comment on that cute dress Tailynne has it in a few sizes bigger. You have good taste.