Friday, April 04, 2008

Now Presenting!.....Taylor Grace Koenig

Here she is! Taylor Grace, all 9lbs 1oz of her! and 20 inches... Is there a beach ball under there? or just a basketball?
Here I am right after delivery....yikes! (Brady made me put this one on)Brady with Taylor giving her a bath for the first time
her cute little foot printAnd here comes the big sister! Kailyn LOVES Taylor already...so cute together!



Taylor in the nursery getting some O2

This labor went so much smoother than Kailyns. We started petosin at about 10:30 pm, got the epidural at midnight, slept until 5am, started pushing at 5:25, and out comes Taylor at 5:43am! She came out blue and not breathing which was so dang scary, but the nurses took her to the nursery for some oxygen. She was back with us about 2 hours later so happy and pink!

14 comments:

The Coopers said...

She is beautiful!!! And you look beautiful too, I am glad Brady made you put that picture up. Congrats! I am excited to meet her!

Ixchelle said...

I'm so glad you and Taylor are doing well now. She is a cute one. How could she not be with you as her mom. Can't wait to see you guys. We will get together soonish... give you a little time to adjust to having two cute girls to care for.

Ixchelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm glad that you are all doing well. You look great in that after delivery photo!

Thom and Laci Quist said...

Congratulations! You have two beautiful little girls. How fun. Glad to know that you are both healthy.

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Congratulations!

Sage Pierce said...

CONGRATULATIONS Erin and Brady! We are so excited for you guys! If you had to go past your due date, that is the labor you would want to have (so fast!)! We can't wait to see her!

MK said...

She is so pretty! We love her already. I don't know which one we should "save" for Cody. :)

We had so much fun with Kailyn, bring her over any time.

Sage Pierce said...

I forgot to say Erin, that you deserve something special for delivering a 9lb 1oz baby, and for carrying her for that matter! :) Nice work! :)

Emily Ortiz said...

Yeah she is finally here! She is so cute! I am glad everything went well with the delivery. I can't wait to meet the sweetie!

Awright13 said...

Go you! You did it...ready for number 3?? J/K!!!

Awright13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

She is beautiful! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.