Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick update

Hi everyone! Some people have been wanting an update on whats going on with this baby. So, I went into the doctor today and they told me I am only 3cm dilated. Nothing has changed this past week. BUT there is some good news....there is an official end date. I have an appointment with the hospital to be induced on April 2nd. But keep your fingers crossed that she will come on her own before then. If anyone knows of any tricks to induce labor, I am all ears. I will try anything! Well, not anything....i will not drink any oil of any kind! haha

4 comments:

MK said...

You got your blog looking so cute! Glad I could help. It looks fabulous! And I hope too, that Taylor makes an early entrance. You should post some new belly pictures, you've grown a lot since the last ones.

Anonymous said...

I've heard that Canino's in Fort Collins has some icecream to induce labor. I never tried it, but even if it doesn't work, you get to have some icecream!

Thom and Laci Quist said...

Your Blog looks great. It is great to read up on your growing family. Good luck with your baby. Are you having a boy or girl? Good luck.

Koenig Family Blog said...

Good luck today or tomorrow!!! I have been thinking about you and sending labor vibes your way, either way, induced or not, I hope she comes fast! Can't wait to hear the news!