New Years was so much fun this year! Such a change from last year where I had to spend midnight by myself because Brady went to sleep! We had some friends over to play games and eat until we burst! About half way throughout the night I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the events, so I went upstairs to get the camera, and it was gone! I had no idea where I put it. (or where Kailyn put it). So, I apologize that there are no pictures....you'll just have to take my word for it: it was FUN! We started out the night with some good food and just snacked and talked. When everyone got there, we played the candy game. After we were all sick from eating the candy, we played this new game "Blokus". Its a strategy game. Lots of fun. Then we ate some more and talked a lot more to make the time go by. Before we knew it, it was midnight and we popped open some bubbly! (the fake kind)
I have kind of thought about some new year resolutions, but I really don't stick to those so, I'm going to forget about them this year....maybe next. We hope you all had a great time ringing in the new year.
1 comment:
I am glad you got your 2008 posts to work. I can send you the pictures I took. It was so fun, thanks again for having us over.
Post a Comment