Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Belly Pictures


One of my old college roommates is starting a photography business. She offered to take some pictures of my pregnant belly to document how big it really gets. So, one cold gloomy day (a perfect day to stay inside) she came up and took some pictures. Some of the time, ended up just being Kailyn pictures, just to keep her happy. Those were some really cute ones. However, as you can tell, we really need to work on her "smile". She has the most cheesiest smile! Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I will allow on the blog. The rest (bare belly) of the pictures will stay hidden and no one will ever see them! haha

7 comments:

MK said...

Those are so cute! But I think you've grown since those pictures were taken. You are so cute! Oh, and Cody has a spongebob BAT, not microphone! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos!

Anonymous said...

Well, What can we say, but what adorable girls...all three of them!
We couldn't be prouder!
O.G. and G.P.

laurdacooj said...

These pictures are so sweet! We can't wait to meet Taylor!!

The Coopers said...

You look great! :)

Emily Ortiz said...

Great pics! I love that last one of Kailyn, so sweet!

Ixchelle said...

You look so cute. Man, I don't look that good prego. We need to get together soon!