Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My new record

Something happened to me today that has never happened to me before. It was so huge and such a big deal that I had to pull over and take a picture of it! Today, my 1997 Montero Sport hit 100,000 miles!!! Woohoo!! Kailyn and I were headed to the mall today and about half way there we hit that big 100k mark. So I pulled over and HAD to take a picture of it. I have never driven/owned a car that had that many miles on it. And my beauty still runs great...after a few bolts and screws were fixed a while ago....


3 comments:

JG said...

Back in high school a buddy and I ran around his car a couple times when it hit 50k. Why did we run around it? I think the conversation went something like... "hey, check it out, I'm about to hit 50K miles!", "Uh, cool, so what?" "Well, shouldn't we do something to mark the occassion?" "Like what, run around the car?" "Yeah, we should run around the car." So we ran around the car.

The Koenigs said...

HAHA I should have done that! thats a much better idea than just take a picture of it. i'll remember that for my next 100k

Anonymous said...

And ya know - I'm really proud of you. Pulling off to the side of the rord and getting out of the traffic BEFORE you took the picture. That really shows that you are a very cautions driver and ALWAYS obey ALL the rules of the road at ALL times. HUH FeeBee