Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nothing New.....

Hey everyone! It has come to my attention that I don't update this blog as often as I should! So, I have taken that into consideration and let you know what has been going on in our lives....NOT MUCH! But there has been 2 major blizzards and now we are in our 4th snow storm in about a month. The blizzard was really a lot of fun. Brady had lots of fun driving around in the 4 wheel drive. There were two school buses that got stuck on either side of our street and there was a mom with a little baby walking around in the blizzard trying to look for her son! So Brady got out the montero and started driving her around to get her son. They finally found him and he brought them safely home. Ryan and Becka had a great time making the worlds best snowman in front of our house. The bottom ball is still there actually! Good work guys!
Christmas was lots of fun too! Unfortunately, we didn't take any Christmas pictures! I cant believe that! Who doesn't take pictures of Christmas?! We got everything on video, but I don't know how to videos on here. We started the festivities at Lisa and Joel's house for Christmas Eve. It was so nice to have everyone under one roof! Then we headed over to my parents house for Christmas Day. I don't think I have ever seen a tree so full! We had all of my family at my parents house and there were so many presents. I think there more for Kailyn and Tyler than anyone else combined! We had such a great time. Thank you to everyone!!!
New Years was quite interesting....It was the first New Years that I spent all alone!!! Brady was going skiing the next day and had to go to bed early. But I love New Years, and stayed up until 12:30 to see the ball drop! I wished myself a Happy New Year and gave myself a little kiss. (not really...that's just sad)

And today at church was quite busy for us. Brady and I gave a talk in sacrament meeting about Satan.....what a subject! we had a hard time with this one. Our friends watch Kailyn while we were on the stand and she was SO great! She didn't fuss, whine, cry, scream or anything the entire time! We are going to have Kailyn sit with Ryan and Camille every Sunday. Thanks guys! Brady taught his usual 12-13 year olds and I of course was in the nursery. Only 10 more months with this calling :o)




So, I apologize for not updating this very often. Its just that our lives are not as busy as they should be! Wait, I take that back.....life is PLENTY busy. :o

2 comments:

Emily said...

That picture of Kailyn sersiously made me LOL! She is so cute. Why only 10 months in the nursery? I like the new look of your blog.
Emily

MK said...

Your blog is so cute. You are a good journaler.
Melissa