Wednesday, December 06, 2006

15 months




Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.... now on to Christmas! I wish everyone much luck! :o) Kailyn turned 15 months old last week and I just wanted to give you all a little update on her. I had to take her into the Doctors office to get some more shots and just get a full check up. She did really well with the shots. She only cried on the last one. The Doctore weighed her and measured her....she is 23.5 lbs and almost 32 inches long. She hasnt changed too much in that department in the last month or so. But boy has she changed in the social department! Whenever we go to the mall or go for walks, she will say hello to anyone that walks by and she will give her cute little wave to them. They all get a kick out of it. We have started a little play group that meets at the play area at the mall and she absolutly loves it! She will climb all over the place and slide down the slides....she is so warn out by the end of the day....which is really nice for me because she is so calm at night. She is saying more and more words everyday. Her newest obsession is "oh my". When she stumbles and falls, she will always say "oh my". It is so much fun to see her develope new words and start to comprehend everything that is going on around her. We cant wait until she is able to do more things and play and interact with others more. Hope everyone is doing well! Happy Holidays!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems to be working now....try it

Anonymous said...

Hey, Scooter looks so big! say's Grandpa L.

We love the pipi look...she is too cute!

The Coopers said...

She sure is a cutie. :)

Awright13 said...

I think you just had her didn't you? She's getting so big! Thank goodness she's one of the beautiful children! (not that I was worried she wouldn't be but the other day I saw a baby that look like Golum from _Lord of the Rings_, it was scary beyond all reason!) Anyway, I haven't had a chance to think about Jac's shower so I think I'm going to pass the responsibility to either you or Casey b/c I'm trying to get my student teaching stuff done and so far I'm really behind. More details to come, I'm sure!

Ixchelle said...

She is going to be a major heart breaker. :) I love the pig tails. Can't wait to see you soon!