Sunday, April 12, 2009

Taylor is 1

Happy Birthday, Taylor! It is so hard to believe that my baby is 1 year old already. Time has just flown by! We went down to Denver to celebrate Taylor's birthday at Gramma and Grampa's house. We had a little party for her with some cake and ice cream and OF COURSE presents! Thanks to everyone that made this day so special for my little girl.


When we got back a few days later, we had her little Doctor's visit. They did all the measurements...She is 21lbs (50%) 31inches (96%) and her head is 18inches (70%). So she is tall and skinny for her age. They also had to give her a shot which she wasn't too happy about. But once she had her blanket and binky, life was good again.

Some fun little info on Taylor: she is still only crawling and there is some hope for walking soon. She can stand by herself for a long time, but she just wont take that step. She can say mama, dada, hi, hello, night night, and she can sign 'more'. She is VERY vocal and when I say 'vocal' I mean she screams. She will scream to get our attention and just to let us know she is there. Its pretty annoying. Especially when we are at church, and she screams for no good reason. She has a mind all her own and a personality that is very energetic. She will do what she wants WHEN she wants. (We have to work on that...let her know who's boss around here!) We love her so much! She is such a wonderful part of our family and we are so glad she is!

Opening presents....

LOTS of presents. This one was a little bracelet my sister got her.

Pretty ghetto cake


Um, I don't know about this....



OK, yeah, that was pretty good. Can I have some more?





2 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

I just can't get over those huge eyes. As for the screaming....hahahahaha!!

MK said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! I can't believe that was one year ago already. She is so precious and adorable and will make a great wife for Cody some day! :)