Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ski and Scrapbooking






Valentines day was celebrated a little early this year. The weekend before the big heart day, we went up to Copper Mountain again. This time we went with all of Brady's siblings. We all stayed in a condo together and just had a blast! We all stayed up way too late Friday night talking. Saturday, all the boys went skiing. It was so easy for them because our condo was right at the base of the Super B lift. So, they got ready in the condo and just walked to the slope. The girls stayed inside (where it was warm!) and worked on our scrapbooks. Ashley was all caught up on her book, so she helped Lisa and I with some great ideas. The boys came in around 11am and were just shocked that lunch wasn't made for them already!! How sad! So we took a break and made some soup and grilled cheese. Then back to skiing and scrap booking. The day just flew by! By the time I noticed, I had 7 pages done and it was dinner time! We went back to Frisco to this amazing Mexican restaurant. I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. After dinner, we went back to the condo for some more talking and hanging out. Sunday morning the boys got up a little early to make the girls waffles, eggs, and bacon. Then we packed up and headed home. This weekend was so great and a much needed break from Kailyn. Thanks to "Old Goat" and "Maggie" for watching her. Thanks to the Seemans and Lindblooms too!! And a very special THANK YOU to Berne and Cindy for putting this weekend together. Its such a great get-away. This last picture didnt turn out that great, but look at the background.....so pretty!!

7 comments:

JG said...

Wow! That sounded fun... well, the skiing part, not so much the scrapbooking part although my wife might disagree! :)

The Kempton Family said...

Hey... Joel and I were there too.

Anonymous said...

The scrapbooking part sounds great to me! A whole day-I'm jealous!

Ixchelle said...

Sounds like tons of fun! It's good to know you are enjoying life!

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you two having such a great time. Any time you need to leave Kailyn, just let us know. We love those get-aways!

M and D
aka
Maggie & Old Goat

www.jsayreallen.com said...

look at you being all molly mormon with the scrapbooking

The Koenigs said...

haha...you should see me cook too! (not so much)