Happy Memorial Day! What a great weekend we had. Saturday was very busy for Brady. He was working in the yard all day. He was mowing the lawn, picking out all the 'junk' in the back yard that was left behind by the previous owners, and laying new seed in the patchy areas. He worked on his car for big chunk of time too and got really dirty. That's what boys do best, I suppose.

Sunday was a day to relax and catch up on some much needed sleep. Greg and Stacy came up for the holiday; so we played a couple games of risk....I don't think we will be playing that game anytime soon. Then on Monday, we all went hiking up to Horsetooth Rock. This time, we went all the way to the top!! Kailyn did so well throughout the entire hike! She just loved being on Daddys back just hanging out. I think we wore her out with all the hiking because she fell asleep on the way down the mountain. Poor little girl.

We came back and had some great steak, corn, chips, salad, watermelon, and any other BBQ food we could think of! A much needed reward for the hike. But it turns out that the top of Horsetooth Rock is only a 2.75 mile hike! I must be a wuss because it seemed like a ten mile hike! All in all it was a great weekend and we are going to make that hike an annual event. So, if anyone is up for a hike next year, come on up!!
1 comment:
Aww, I love a sleeping baby! Did she have her 9 month check up? How did it go? Thanks for the card, so sweet of you! Did you know if you want kids as close and Lisa and Dave or Dave and Brady you have to get pregnant this month! Haha ! I know it!!! What a laugh.
Post a Comment